Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
The Great Meeting EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
The Great Meeting EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
The Great Meeting EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
The Great Meeting EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
The Great Meeting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
The Great Meeting EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
The Great Meeting EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
The Great Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
The Great Meeting EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

4 posters

The Great Meeting

Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

The Great Meeting Empty The Great Meeting.

Post by Armond Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Armond sat in the meeting room, the one at the top of Helios tower. He was waiting for the other three world leaders too arrive. He always looked forward too these meetings, as he got on quite well with Olivine and Kanana. Atreyu, not so much. But it wasn't as if he hated the guy, he just didn't like his attitude. The man was OBSESSED with revenge!

But, he wasn't there to talk about revenge, there was something far more important at hand. Some of his "eyes and ears" had reported hushed talks of secret organisations and the like. He didn't have enough information, so he sent a messenger to the other world leaders, in the hope that they could converge and talk.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Ventanie

The Great Meeting Empty Re: The Great Meeting

Post by Olivine Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Olivine arrived at the meeting, lightly guarded. Armond was there, but otherwise it was empty. She sat in her designated seat. This was her third time meeting like this, the rest were before she rose to power. She had never been on time before. Kanana was often late to the meetings, but Atreyu was almost always first to arrive. She wondered what was keeping him.

She had only brought the guards because her advisers had said too, she didn't believe that she would be in danger. She was one of the four strongest people in the world, and they would all be here. Sometimes she wished she could make her own decisions.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Armond smiled, glad Atreyu hadn't arrived, he was also glad too see Olivine, who he was fond of. He frowned, however when the guards entered,"Oh come on, Olive, I don't have any guards with me do I? I should think it's a little unfair, besides, what we are discussing must be kept secret. I trust you didn't tell your advisers as I asked?"
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Olivine sighed. She hadn't told them, they saw her leaving and sent guards. But all she said was "Sorry Armond." Then she turned her head to the guards and said "Why don't you guard me from the first floor?" She motioned for the guards to leave.

"So, should we wait for them of just start?"
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Armond chuckled, "Let's just start, i'll note things down"He pulled out a pen and paper "I'll start, My ears have been hearing rumors about some sort of organisation. I have no idea what they want. But I suspect they want to overthrow one of us. But that isn't what worries me. What worries me is the fact that they're right under are noses. They could be anyone, even your advisers. This is one of the biggest threats we've faced in our respective reigns. So, what have you heard?"
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:43 pm

"Hmmm," she started, "My eyes and ears have told me, they appeared to be forming in Oloco, but now that you mention it..." She wasn't sure what to think. "We'd have to wait for the others yo be sure, but I have a nagging suspicion that they're forming in every nation, maybe to overthrow us all.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:52 pm

"interesting. Sadly, i fear we won't be able to talk about this subject further until our colleagues arrive. However, we have to consider another possibility. This organisation may not be trying to overththrow us. They may be trying to control us. This was the exact reason I asked you not to inform your advisers of this meeting's subject. Believe me when I say it can be done, the courts had a very firm hold on my father. Hell, the nobles practically ran the place." He leaned closer "So, I would consider that you personally asses your advisers. In my experience, there are certain criteria they should fit. "
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

"Criteria, huh," she said, "Like what? She was, in fact, suspicious of her advisers. They always wanted her guarded, it was as if her entire court was watching her. She needed to test them, if she didn't, it might end in war."And why would the organization in question want to control us? Why not just overthrow us, what is there to gain?
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 am

"Look at it this way, why would they want to go up against four immensely strong warriors? Why destroy us and the immense power we have when they can harness it? And the criteria is this: They must be handpicked, other people care less about your success than you do. They must not be allowed to rule the throne single-handedly if you're away, they'll want the power back once it's taken from them. Finally, they must have met you without the knowledge that they may once become your adviser, in other words, they must be your friends"

Armond stood up, and started to pace "Where are those two anyway?"
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:21 am

Oh, no Olivine thought. The advisers had been appointed by the previous ruler. She was scared, so scared, in fact, that she didn't notice Armond stand up, or that the others hadn't arrived. She couldn't fight this alone. She stood up, slamming her hands into the meeting table, and said, "I am going to need help, this organization has been operating under my nose for too long!

Then she noticed it. A guard, watching them. One of the guards she had ordered away.
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

Post by Atreyu Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 am

Atreyu walked through the door leading to the meeting room. His eyes as cold as a winter stone. He looked around and examined everyone in the room. For a few seconds he stared at the guard that belonged to Olivine as if he were reading him like a book. His eyes soon motioned toward the other two. "Excuse me for my late arrival, I sensed a disturbance and had to arrest a few of my own this morning"
    He closed his as he say down in his chair, sighing. "Kanana will be with us shortly," He said as if he had some sort of innuendo. "What have we discussed so far if you don't mind me asking," He continued to eye ball the Guard.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 am

Armond had no time for Atreyu right now. The guard had alerted him, and Armond stared at the guard. Then, in the blink of an eye, crystal shot out of his middle finger, expanded, and engulfed the guard. After checking the other guard wasn't there, Armond slammed the door and looked around. He then turned towards Atreyu "Me and Olivine have both heard of some sort of secret society. We think they may be forming in every nation. I called you here to share information on the subject. Just read this if you need to know more."He offered the parchment to Atreyu, it had everything that had happened noted down, including the guard. "But. Before you do, have you noticed any strange goings on lately?"
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:29 pm

The rulers were still short one, as Kanana had still failed to show up, but that was the least of everyone's worries. For the first time since before the explosion, Olivine felt powerless to help something. She couldn't contribute further to the conversation at this point. She sat back down in her seat.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 pm

The doors to the designated meeting room flew open, Kanana standing there with a look of determination on her face. As usual, she was dressed in her rather revealing armor, staff in hand, her wings against her back. She walked in, her movements as lithe and supple as a tiger's, her hips slinking this way and that as she went. She didn't speak--no need to. They knew she was there. And by the look on her face, she was not happy.

"Well? Which of you called this damned meeting, and just what exactly was so dire that it couldn't have waited a day or two?" she said, irritation lacing her voice, a dangerous purr accompanying it. She came to stand behind her chair, not one to sit, and put a hand on her hip lazily. She had been busy, in a hunting competition with one of her guards...and she had almost won. Her prize? Weh-ell ...whatever suited her fancy at the moment, of course.

She glared at Armond and Atreyu, but looked at Olivine fondly, patting her head in an affectionate sort of way. The other two continually managed to grate on her nerves, but Olive seemed to always stay on her good side. Smart girl, really. She then fixed her bright green eyes upon the men, arms folded across her chest as it was slightly cold in the tower room. "Well?" she repeated silkily, brushing her red bangs out of her face.

Last edited by Kanana on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Armond twirled round, arms outstretched, by the time he'd made the turn to the door all of the symbols on his chest were glowing. However the glowing subsided once he saw who was at the door. It was the...strangely dressed lightning mistress herself, Kanana, and she was not happy. Which, to be fair, Armond could understand. His eyes told him that she was on a hunting trip of sorts. Personally, Armond found no joy in mercilessly slaughtering animals, but who was he to judge? Kanana spoke up "Well? Which of you called this damned meeting, and just what exactly was so dire that it couldn't have waited a day or two?" The Diamond king winced slightly she was unhappy. Oh boy, this is going to be interesting.

"Well, I think you'll find it was I that called the meeting. There is an urgent matter to discuss, we believe that our respective nations are in danger...from within. Both myself and Olive here have heard news of some sort of secret organisation. We have no idea what they want. But the worst case scenario is they're looking to control us, to sway our wishes so that it benefits them." He motioned to the guard encased in crystal. "This man was listening to our conversation earlier, so we know the organisation is real. However it seems things are worst than we feared. Their group is so powerful that they are able to infiltrate Olive's elite guard. Worst of all, we have no idea who they are. We're completely cornered." He noticed Olivine's depressed pose, and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "But, if we combine our knowledge, we may be able to defeat them. When you bursted in Atreyu was about to tell us his findings, but he's busy reading the log I took of our conversation, so what have you found?"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:15 pm

The Lightning Mistress did not reply to Armond's question of her findings. In fact, Kanana was busy studying the guard encased in crystal, before taking the blunter end of her staff (though it was still rather sharp), and jamming it into the crystal. It cracked, and she could hear gasping breaths from within. "I'm positive he can tell you more than I can," she stated simply as he could be heard coughing. "By the way, next time you encase someone in crystal, y'might want to allow them to breathe." she finished, before going and settling on the arm of her chair, her wings fidgeting to find a comfortable place. She pushed her hair out of her eyes, before slamming the bottom of her staff into the stone floor, and with sharp noise, it stayed upright.

She then turned to look at Atreyu, who was still reading the logs, and then to Olive, who looked rather depressed. "Come now, don't despair," she said quietly. While she was a rather haughty and sometimes cruel woman, she also had a more tender side to her, and she hated seeing Olive unhappy. Especially since she felt fiercely protective of the young girl. "I'm sure that Armond and Atreyu will allow you to interrogate him, as I personally don't want to, and you're the best for the job," she continued. She wasn't one to hand out compliments, but she also knew that Olive really was the best suited for interrogative situations. Especially since Kanana usually ended up killing them before she got her information; she was also tired, the heavy armor upon her (slim as it was), dragging her beautiful frame down. Her wings fidgeted again, a few stray feathers falling to the ground as she awaited what would happen next.

Last edited by Kanana on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Armond nodded "Of course you can interrogate them. And i did give room to breathe, just not much of it."The white circle on Armond's left hand began to glow, and the crystal encasing the guard fell to the floor. The guard's feet and hands were still bound in crystal, so he couldn't move or cast spells. Armond stepped aside, motioning to Olivine, "He's all yours."
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:05 pm

The room finally seemed full with everyone here, and Olivine was happy about that, but the issue of her elite guard being invaded foreshadowed something terrible and she knew it. " I may not have anything else to bring up, she said aloud, " but I might suggest that maybe it's not just my court, it's very possible that it's all of us."

" And that just leaves you," She turned to the guard, her eyes met his as she began the interrogation, " Now, who sent you? Huh? Which of those ignoramuses was it?!? She gave him no time to answer before hitting him and knocking him to the floor. " ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Kanana watched with an amused expression as Olive hit the guard across the face, knocking him down. She spread her arms above her head, yawning, her wings fidgeting yet again. She hated being inside. She started looking at her nails, examining them for dirt, yawning again.

"If he doesn't start talking soon," she began, getting up and walking over to stand to Olive's left, slightly behind her, "we could always just drown him in your special water," she finished with a small grin, looking down at the guard with a smirk upon her face. She then knelt down, balancing on the balls of her feet and sitting on her heels, looking him full in the face where his lip was swelling. It was bleeding a little, and she wiped the blood off with her thumb, licking it. She then stood up, a small smile on her face. Personally, she thought the guy was cute, making her form of interrogation all the more fun, but he was Olive's guard--her decision on how to deal with him.

She simply went and sat down again, hating the lack of things to do in this accursed meeting tower. She began picking dried blood off of the end of her trident-like spear, having not had time to clean it when Armond's messenger had so rudely interrupted her fun.
    Armond
    Armond

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Armond Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 pm

The guard didn't say anything when he was thrown to the ground, in fact he merely chuckled eerily. And he continued to chuckle when Kanana licked some of his blood. "What?" he said, and his chuckling subsided "do you really think i'm intimidated? You underestimate us" Armond slowly walked up to the guard. "You realize who you're in a room with, don't you? We are the four most powerful people on the planet, we can kill you in a thousand different ways without breaking a sweat." The guard started chuckling again "The most powerful? We'll have too see about that."
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:06 pm

" Not talking, eh?" She picked him up by his shirt, (or vest or, whatever) " THAT IS NOT YOUR DECISION!" She hit him once for every syllable. His blood began to drip to the floor, but the look in his eyes was not one of fear.

" I guess you just need a little, MARINATION!" She rose her hands for what she called 'drainage'.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 pm

The Lightning Mistress was liking Olivine more and more by the second. She stood, though, when Olive rose her hands to use her water and drain his life. "I think it's wise, dear" she interrupted. "If we just lock him in a prison and hold him for a while. It's been known that a starving man will do just about anything for a meal. Because getting rid of him now would not be the smartest move," she stated, displaying, once again, that there was a brain behind the beautiful figure.

She looked to see that Atreyu was STILL busy, and harrumphed with impatience before turning to Armond, "Well? What's harder than diamond? You should hold him, he's less likely to be able to escape."
    Atreyu
    Atreyu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Atreyu Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Atreyu was already finished with the paper seconds after Armond had given it to him; he just wanted to see if anyone would ask for his assistance which they didn't. He decided to let the poor excuse of interrogation linger one as he managed to pull a faint smirk. He was better at interrogating people than most of the leaders so he decided to take the situation into his own hands as he stood up from his chair and walked over to the man incased in the crystal. He brushed past olivine and kanana as he stood in between them and the man.
    "You will tell us everything we need to know about this organization, or else suffer my wrath," He turned to look at the other leaders, "What I have learned about this small cult is that they are incredibly impure souls who are more likely opposites of us all. Imagine it like an alternate dimension behind some mirror. That is what they are to us and the world we protect," He turned his head back toward the man and within seconds the skin around his eyes turned black and stretched sharply to his ears. His eyes turned red and the white part, black.His hand was steaming with invigorating hit and he placed it on the mans face. Not caring for his emotions or his health condition at the moment, all he wanted was information. more information.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 pm

" Fine, he's yours." She said, though no matter what she said Atreyu would have taken him. But she still stood close to the interrogation, as she wanted to hear what the guard had to say.

She pulled out a towel to wipe the blood from her knuckles.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 am

With a small click of her tongue, Kanana disapproved of Atreyu's entrance into Olive's interrogation of her own personal guard, but she shrugged. She just wanted to leave, she didn't really care about some silly organisation. She mentally kicked herself after this thought, knowing that she wasn't quite invincible--yet. She'd somehow get there, someday, but for now, even with her majestic power, she wasn't there.

She then went and sat down on the table, kicking her feet up on her chair and laying onto her back, her wings splayed out to the sides so that they lay comfortably. She yawned, closing her catty green eyes. It was apparent that no one was going to allow her any fun with the caught guard, and therefore, she just wanted to head down to her favorite pub, have a shot or two, maybe pick someone up for the night, and then go to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:56 pm