Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff Empty The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff

Post by Kanana Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Kanana was humming softly to herself as she removed her gloves, throwing them in the rubbish bin. She removed the mask from around her face, ruffling the feathers by her ears, and eyed the body she had just dissected with a frown.

The issue with the Czigus was still alive and growing, even after two years. She was amazed at how fast the time had passed; within the span of five years, she had adopted a daughter, had another, and then gotten married. Not only that, but her library was expanding at an exponential rate, as well as the crime in the area.

The body before her was of a captured Czigus--she had found nothing knew. She left the operating room, shutting the doors behind her and leaving servants to clean up the debris of her searching. She headed to her study; sitting in the vast leather seat, she opened a large book filled with empty pages except for the first fifteen or so.

She began to write her findings, then moved on to the next page to sketch out, in detail, the proceedings of the dissection she had just performed. She became so absorbed in her work that she became unaware of the time and forgot all about a previously planned meeting with her daughter, Tokiwa.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Spirit

The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff Empty Re: The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff

Post by Tokiwa Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 am

Tokiwa sat there in the place were her mother had said she would meet her. she waited and waited but her mother had failed to show up. she sighed and had a feeling she knew right were she was however. tokiwa got up from were she was seated and started to walk though the halls of the castle. she had learned the whole castle layout, atleast she was pretty sure she did, if there was any area she didnt know about, it was either secert for a reasion or was lost knownage, which was highly unlikely due to the scientfic nature of the city, almost everything was kept on record.

she finaly made her way to kanana's study, she slowly opened the door, and leaned onto the doorframe. she stood there watch her mother writing into a book. "you know, you could of told me you were going to be busy, I would of understood." she would say, she really did understand when her mother was busy, but most likly however she had got caught up in some sort of science.

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff Empty Re: The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff

Post by Kanana Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 am

Kanana started slightly as her daughter's voice cut across the methodical silence. "You know, you could have told me you were going to be busy, I would of understood," she said, leaning against the doorjamb.

She immediately stopped writing, looking at her daughter apologetically. "I hadn't been planning on getting so absorbed in it. I'm so sorry darling," she said, shutting the book carefully and placing it on a shelf behind her seat before standing.

"Now, what would you like to do?" She asked with a guilty smile, going to hug Tokiwa and make sure she hadn't hurt the girl's feelings. She was always worried that one day she'd end up so absorbed in her work, her daughters would grow up all of a sudden without her being there to see it. She really didn't want that to happen.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Spirit

Post by Tokiwa Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am

tokiwa sighed, of course her mother got absorbed in her work thats what always happened. but thats what made her mother the way she was. tho it somtimes buged her but for the most part she got used to it. sometimes tho she though her mother didn't really care for her, and that being found was a mistake. some times she thought that the only reasion that kanana adopted her was all some sort of experment. she sighed and pushed the idea out of her head. "why are you even into this science stuff anyway?" she would say as her mother huged her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 am