Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but...

Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Ventanie

I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... Empty I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but...

Post by Olivine Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am

Well, I'e got a lot of stuff going on right now that I find more important than this site. No offence, this site is great, but real life comes first. Between all the advanced classes with high homework loads I'm in, and all the work I'm doing to help the school production of "A Thousand Clowns", I'm really busy. REALLY busy. Like, 'when the h'ell do I sleep' busy. So basically, what I'm trying to say is, I'm pretty much only going to be on during the weekends (which means all of Saturday, and Sunday afternoon). Sorry about that, but I've a lot to do, and so little time. I've already fallen to a C level because of the play, so I can't risk any more time off. Live long and prosper, Does the Clock Strike Death. May the force be with you.
    Tokiwa
    Tokiwa

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Spirit

I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but... Empty Re: I'm sorry for being so scarce of late, but...

Post by Tokiwa Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 am

lol, we understand, hope you do well with all that >.<

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm