Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth


    Happy Birthday Lando!

    Share
    avatar
    Jareth

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-07-02

    Happy Birthday Lando!

    Post by Jareth on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 pm

    Happy Birthday my olde friend.
    It seems this horror show will never end.
    Any moment's your last breath,
    Here is to another day closer to death.

    The cake is on the table,
    And it is awfully bright,
    'Cause there's so many candles on top.
    But you are so decrepit,
    Your chest so tight,
    When you blow them out your lungs are gonna pop. (Popping sound)

    You cannot complain
    Each time you feel a pain,
    Though you have arthritis and gout.
    'Cause when you start kvetching,
    All your teeth fall out.

    So have another cigarette,
    Have another beer,
    Raise your glass to one more year. (GONE!)

    Happy Birthday my olde friend.
    It seems this horror show will never end.
    Any moment's your last breath,
    Here is to another day closer to death.

    Your skin is so worn out and old,
    All over your body it's sagging.
    Especially loose is your old caboose,
    You're dragging it behind you in a wagon.

    Well, you're an alcoholic,
    And you're blind and deaf,
    And you have Alzheimer's I bet.
    You're too old to remember,
    But you're too drunk to forget.

    So have another cigarette,
    Have another beer,
    Raise your glass to one more year. (GONE!)

    Happy Birthday my olde friend.
    It seems this horror show will never end.
    Any moment's your last breath,
    Here is to another day closer to death.


    You're so old you smell like dust,
    And now your bones begin to rust.
    See that face, it's full of wrinkles.

    So have another cigarette,
    Have another beer,
    Raise that chair to one more year. (RAISE!)

    Happy Birthday my olde friend.
    It seems this horror show will never end.
    Any moment's your last breath,
    Here is to another day closer to death.

    avatar
    Hueco

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 23

    Re: Happy Birthday Lando!

    Post by Hueco on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm

    I'm 65% of me is grateful for that while the other 35% is a bit offended xD
    avatar
    Jareth

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2012-07-02

    Re: Happy Birthday Lando!

    Post by Jareth on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 pm

    How are you offended? This is the best Happy Birthday Song ever!
    avatar
    Kanana

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2012-07-06
    Age : 21
    Location : Utah

    Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

    Re: Happy Birthday Lando!

    Post by Kanana on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 am

    I'd just like to say....wow. Jareth...sometimes I worry. Razz

    And Lando, I'm so glad that you're back from your trip and that you were here in time to get this disturbing yet funny message from Jareth.

    We all missed and love you! Happy Birthday!


    _________________
    Here we are, midair off of a cliff; staring down at the end again. Maybe we're finally on the road that's headed away? What if we wasted love and our love in time disappeared? And the sad song ends up being the last song you ever hear? Maybe we gave our all; a song we'll never forget. Let them play it; maybe it'll save the world. What if we loved every moment that we could've saved? And the perfect song ends up being the last song you ever hear? Our song is playin' till the end. Even if it's the last song.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Happy Birthday Lando!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 pm