Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
-Len- EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
-Len- EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
-Len- EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
-Len- EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
-Len- EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
-Len- EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
-Len- EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
-Len- EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
-Len- EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

3 posters

-Len-

Len
    Len

-Len- Empty -Len-

Post by Len Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

-Len- Untitled-4

Ventanies
    -Len- Untitled-2-1
    ~|Len |~
    ~:~ The Crimson eyed Doll ~:~

Word could only describe my life in less than three ways. I am neither there nor here. I am the voice in your head calling to you making you do things you don't want to...am I your conscience, or am I your worst nightmare, only in due time will that answer be found out, but for right now you can just say,The only way to live is to serve.

Birthday

|Scorpio|19|November/18/1583|
    (Keep in mind that the explosion happened 1596 and the current year is 1602)
    ~*~*~

/-/Female/-/Lesbian/-/single/-/

-Len- PersonalityInformation

§ being sneaky
      § Maids
      § Cute things
      § Tea
      §Sweats, mostly cake

Dislikes

§ people who make bad cake
      § people who wont give her cake
      § people who steal her cake
      § people who stop her from eating cake
      § Fish

-]Personality[-

Len is for the most part very silent, and calm person. however she tends to act childish once in a while, mostly when something doesn't go her way, however when she is trying to be serious and people don't take her so she tends to get very violent very quickly. She also has a endless loyalty to,Atreyu and his kingdom, and would rather die then do something to do it wrong. However if Atreyu ever tried something to do harm to his own kingdom, she would protect it over him. Len also tends try to get with the female servants of the castle often, However it tends to end badly for Len.

Goals

§ to serve her country till the end.

Strengths

§ in battle she is almost always calm.
    § can switch up tactics quickly
    §is quite fast and agile even when not using her speed power

Weaknesses

§ for the most part no way for her to attack long ranged
    § has to get up close to attack
    § not very physically strong without using her strength power.

=|Main Flaw- her powers only allow her to surpass her normal bodies limits, this in turn only gives her close ranged combat skills, along with this is the stress her powers put on her, if she uses them to much she can cause damage to herself.(this is what caused her stunted growth)she also for the most part cant use more then one power at once. |=

-Len- DescriptionInformation
    Colorization

=]Light Blue|red|Fair[=

Height

[4''5]

Weight

71lbs

Description

https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/Shadow_queen969/Len_by_ChokushiNoMagan.png

-Len- Untitled-4525
    Where Are you?

-|-Areados|:|Darvok palace|:|Housemate(s)N/A-|-

Race
    Ventanie

Len's powers for the most part, are the abillity to surpass her normal bodies limits to extreme levels.

Accel: this power allows her to move super fast, to the point of being able to dodge bullets, it also seems to enhance her phyiscal reflexes as well. Using this to much can cause her tendons to weaken and possibility even snap.

force: with this power, she becomes super strong, being able to smash though walls it also seems to give a much higher durability to Len allowing her to take higher amounts of punishment. Using this power to much causes muscle damage, and nerve sensitivity causing things to be much more painful then they normally would be.

predict: This power causes her mind to speed up allowing her to learn or figure out things more quickly also enhancing her mental reflexes. Using this power to much causing migraines, continued use could cause black outs.

sense: Enhances her five senses allowing her to detect things she normally couldn't. Using this power to much can cause her senses to weaken, to the point of her losing them.

burst: this for the most part is her ultimate power, this power gives her the effect of her accel, force, and predict powers. Allowing her to surpass in all areas. However this comes with all the cons of those powers along with the engery drain from all of them.

Full: The full command is added before any of her other powers, causing them to be two times as powerful, however the engery drain and damage to her body is also two times as fast.

Replenish: this Techqiue is why for the most part she hasn't become useless from mass use of her powers, this command speeds up and enhances the cells regeneration process, allowing her to heal the side effects of her own powers, however the engery drain is so great, using It often causes her to black out.

-Len- BackgroundHistory

Len was born into a hash life, born to a mother and father that did not love her. Her father would beat them both, and her mother would ignore her, she was forced to fend for herself. Roaming though the city getting food and things she needed away she could. However one day she had almost died due to not being able to get her hands on any food for a while, however she was saved by a kind lady who she would often see around the town, the woman gave her not only food, but a place to stay where she wouldn't be beat. Len stayed there at the ladies place, a lot of other woman lived there to, they all seemed to respect her. She would watch as men would come and go into the womans rooms, The lady would often say they were there friends. Then one year, a man came in angry and in a drunken state, he grabed one of the women and started to beat her senseless, Len saw this and her mind flashed back to when she lived with her father, however her mind did not go into a state of fear rahter into a state of rage, and lashed out attacking the man, however at this time, there was a explosion of light in the sky and there was destruction that filled the city.

Len was lucky to live though such a event. After words she discovered about her power, using it to help the people she lived with. However it wasn't enough, she wished to help everyone in the kingdom. She went to the castle requesting a job, however she for the most part could only get a job as a servant girl there. However after showing off her powers a few times. She quickly jumped up into the ranks of the elite ending up as Atreyu's right hand.

Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

-Len- Empty Re: -Len-

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 am

APPROVED!
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Ventanie

Post by Olivine Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:27 pm

I APPROVE.

Good job, Len! Now I understand what took you so long. So, have fun n' stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:50 pm