Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
No Puppets Here EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
No Puppets Here EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
No Puppets Here EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
No Puppets Here EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
No Puppets Here EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
No Puppets Here EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
No Puppets Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
No Puppets Here EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
No Puppets Here EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

No Puppets Here

Theos
    Theos

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Corleiks

No Puppets Here Empty No Puppets Here

Post by Theos Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

Theos paraded up to the castle, grinning ear to ear. Theos nearly took over this castle, and to think this lady's powers were supposed to be the best ever. Pffft, too easy. Theos had seen the guards, only four, really? Does she not care for her people or something? Theos sooned morphed his arm into the blade, charging with several pirates following behind him. Not even bothering with his body armor, Theos charged and slashed through two guards, the other pirates killing the other two. "Boys, fire up the ballista!" Theos calls out, throwing his arm blade towards the door, the pirates rolled out the ballista that happened to magically appear from no where. Soon after, the ballista fired at the door.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

No Puppets Here Empty Re: No Puppets Here

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 am

"My Lady! The palace is under siege!" a fearful looking guard shouted as Kanana sharped her staff upon a stone. She grimaced at the guard's cowardice, and threw the spear. It hit the guard's chest, spearing him perfectly through the heart, and she called one of the maids to drag him to the Noro Laboratory for experimentation later.

She then launched herself out of the window, her wings spreading after she fell for a few seconds, black against the azure sky. Her staff and hands crackled with electricity; she wasn't happy. She alighted over the extremely high obsidian wall of the castle, and came to hover above the men attacking her home, just as a ballista was fired at her stone doors. "OI!" she shouted, really angry now.

Lightning rained from the sky, narrowly missing a few of the pirates. Some ran in fear; others stood their ground until she gave them a withering glare with her sharp green eyes, raising her glowing staff menacingly. They also ran, although slower, turning back to look at their Captain, who looked as though he wouldn't budge for anything. She landed in front of him in all her resplendent glory, armor gleaming, bloody staff still crackling with blue-white electrical surges. She folded her wings behind her back, and they fluttered.

"Just what exactly," she began, her voice still holding authority, irritation lacing it. But the way she was speaking was soft--a low, dangerous purr that made your blood chill. "do you think you're doing? Do you WANT me to bash your skull in? Or perhaps you'd like a little bit of live experimentation? Or was this just for kicks?" She growled, a small spark charging between the dual head of her spear, her stance clearly stating that she meant business.
    Theos
    Theos

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Theos Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 am

Theos pointed to the door, as the ballista fired the must-be-in-power of the castle arrived, the shot hit the door, but, then, most everyone decided to run as the lightning stormed, Damned cowards. Theos thought, looking back as they ran, some good men stayed, though. Good, they'd be getting a raise, that's for s-- dam'n, now none of them are... Theos had a look of disapproval on his face as the lady flew in and she had lightning, great, guy who tipped him off never told him it was one of the pure people, rotten bastard, well, somebody's getting the black spot soon.

As the lady attempted to intimidate him, Theos cracked a grin. He heard this lady was more than stellar when it counted. His blade would probably still be with him for a while, though. Theos relaxed a bit, seeing her stance, it meant business, sure, but he meant for a more different kind. With gallantry, Theos completely attempted to change the topic, "Well, lovely, I didn't 'ear this was yer castle, I heard it was someone else's, actually," as he said this, his arm blade had played a little with her hair, quickly pulling the blade to the side, as if trying to taunt her. Placing the blade behind his back as if trying to think, he said "I'd say I'm sorry, but I know you won't believe it. So, how's this, let's parlay. Where's the local tavern, savvy?" Theos said with a rather cocky grin, stroking his chin as his face got within that awkward kissing distance, not following through, however, as he retracted to a casual position.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am

Kanana raised an eyebrow as the pirate apparently tried to smooth over the fact that he'd just attacked her personal castle. But she chuckled at the suggestion of a party. She was always looking for a good time--even with a pirate who was attempting to bring her beautiful castle to its knees. She smiled, her staff no longer sparking, her arms now free of crackling electricity. She wasn't letting her guard down--she never did that--but at least she wouldn't go shocking people everywhere she went.

She was aware of the hair playing and the closeness. She smiled slightly. This guy was a tease--her favorite kind. "Dam'n right I won't believe your apology, hun. It'd be my pleasure to lead the way," she said with a small smirk, heading down the road at a slow pace, hips, as usual, slinking from side to side, headed to her favorite tavern. She was certain that the pirate would have no trouble keeping up. She didn't know his name, but then again, she never really cared if she knew people's names. It was just a matter of getting them to bed.
    Theos
    Theos

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Theos Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Theos smirked, easy game. These royalty types tend to be more feisty, but, hey, it worked, he couldn't complain. Theos didn't even need to tell her his name, which would be good, Pirate Masters shouldn't go being boisterous with their information now, should they? Theos followed her down to the Tavern, thinking of all the possible things she could be into. As they entered the tavern, Theos gave a quick look over the room, figuring no one recognized him as they seemed to have just been going about their business as one does after seeing who entered. They seemed more affixed on the royalty, though. Good, better her than him being the center of attention. Theos looked at the bar, sadly not finding any ale that he would drink till he dropped, but, oh well, there were palatable ones, taking his seat at the bar, Theos ordered several bottles of rum, paying for them with his own coins. And began drinking the first bottle.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Kana smiled as they entered the tavern. Few heads turned, but the ones that did either nodded in respect or grinned in a way that obviously meant they'd met before. She smirked at these, giving them a wink, and they chuckled in return before she slid into a stool at the bar, ordering her usual from the barman. He also gave her a small grin, and she snorted. She'd bedded him so many times, she even remembered his name. It wasn't really out of favor, it was simply because he was easy and helped relieve tension. Plus, he didn't like cat-and-mouse games like most of the men she'd bedded, which she preferred.

Her drink arrived and she sipped it leisurely as Theos popped into a bottle of rum. "So, were you just having a moment that you needed to do something insanely stupid, or are you always that dumb?" she teased him, knowing that most people in their right minds wouldn't even set food near her home. She downed the rest of her drink, and the barman came over and automatically refilled it. She didn't bother thanking him; she owned the joint.
    Theos
    Theos

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Theos Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Theos took a sip of the bottle, thinking, "Well, someone told me they'd pay me a lot to get some research from your castle. I didn't know it was your castle, savvy?" Theos said, slamming the empty bottle, taking the next one. After Theos started on his second bottle, he put the bottle down, saying "And, don't worry I'll take care of the rat bastard." Theos said, gripping his bottle more tightly. Theos realized what he almost did "Hey, don't tell Armond of this escapade I did, I told him I'd not attack one of his royalty buddies, but it was such a big offer. He was going to give me a tiny island. I didn't even know it was you." Theos said firmly, pointing at her with the top of his bottle, as if hoping for a clink in agreement, either way, he'd go in for another swig of the stuff.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Kanana laughed, a light tinkling sound. It didn't seem like it belonged to her; it was too...happy, girlish, cute. "Depends...I like having a good time. Think you could provide?" She clicked her glass to his with a small wink, laughing again. She downed her glass again, setting it on the counter. She didn't even blink before it was filled again, and the pirate's empty bottle was removed.
    Theos
    Theos

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Theos Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Theos chuckled as she offered. Of course he'd say yes, sadly she was a little too easy, but eh, whatever. "I think I can provide an excellent time, my dear." Theos said chugging his last bit of rum. "Well, shall we head up to your castle, then?" Theos said, getting up from the seat.

After the night was finally over Theos had awoken, leaving a note that said "Thanks for the great time." If Kanana decided to actually look for this, she'd find that she would be missing an interesting looking egg. It was base jade and had a few golden "cracks" decorated into it, as well as a sapphire lattice work on it.
    Kanana
    Kanana

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Kanana Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Kanana yawned and stretched, smiling to herself. People should come and try to take her castle more often....made her nights all that more interesting. She turned over, finding a small note from the pirate. She smiled at this--she always preferred when they left without a formal goodbye. She slid out of bed, going to get dressed for the beginning of a new day....

THE. END.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 pm