Does the Clock Strike Death?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DCSD! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW SITE!! NEW SITE!!
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm by Atreyu

» Bringing The Site Back
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:48 pm by Atreyu

» Updated Descriptions Of Races
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm by Atreyu

» Site Design?
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 pm by Kanana

» The Thread in Which Tokiwa and Kanana Haz Adventures and Schtuff
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:16 am by Tokiwa

» I WILL FIX IT
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm by Kanana

» Posts, Topics, Emails and Other Junk
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am by Kanana

» Something Unexpected CLOSED
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm by Jareth

» Herro
Part of the Solution or a New Problem? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am by Jareth

2 posters

Part of the Solution or a New Problem?

Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Altamone

Part of the Solution or a New Problem? Empty Part of the Solution or a New Problem?

Post by Jinchu Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Jinchu finally made it to the water line looking at the great sight of Shuron Castle, a palace of which Jinchu had never seen back at home. He didn't really know that it was a specific style of build but he could tell it didn't seem to fit with the buildings he's ever seen before, it was prettier. Anyways he noticed quite a problem ahead of him... The lake was really surrounding the whole place and he had no current idea how to make it across besides swim.

He contemplated whether he should listen to whether the rumors are true or it was just water, 'Hmm... Should I risk going in a lake that is said to kill any who try to swim across? I don't see any other way so I might as well just get started, haha!' Jinchu looked up maybe trying to see a window before going in but quickly shook his head laughing, no one was looking at him. He took a couple steps forward and was just about to dip his left leg in.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:
    Race: Ventanie

Part of the Solution or a New Problem? Empty Re: Part of the Solution or a New Problem?

Post by Olivine Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Olivine had just settled down to her mourning tea and breakfast, when she felt something touch her water, outside. "dam'n people, no one reads legends anymore, do they?" She was, of course, referring to the legend of the White Waters, that said it killed whoever swam in or drank of it.

She gazed out of one of her windows. Twas a boy, about her age, and quite good looking. "Liam! Let down the drawbridge!"

(OOC: Yes, my main servant's name is Liam)
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Part of the Solution or a New Problem? Empty Re: Part of the Solution or a New Problem?

Post by Jinchu Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Jin stepped in, not really noticing anything, 'Hmm... So it's just a myth, eh?... HAH!' He was going to plunge in but he saw a giant drawbridge starting to get lowered, and he reverted back to land immediately, smiling. Being always on land Jinchu never learned how to swim so attempting to cross an apparently deadly lake was quite a bold move. He was already over in front of where the bridge settled before it got there, quite excited to get going, 'Alright I got to try and not sound offending, she's not an Altamone so she may think I was attempting foul play initially.'

He then began walking down the bridge, the sides of his jacket and the back of his hair slightly trailing because of his speed-walk. He made it to the entrance of the large palace unsure of whether to walk right in or wait to be greeted by somebody... He was quite unfamiliar to the dealings of nobles and figured if he did something frowned upon by their rules he didn't think they would receive his reasons for being there too well. He decided it was best to wait.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 am

Olivine waited for the boy to be greeted by Liam, who she had sent to do so. She waited patiently in the main hall for him to be lead to her by Liam. She thought it was funny that she didn't even know why he was here and she wanted to meet him.

She had the other servants prepare tea.

(OOC: sorry for the length, not much to put lol)
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Jinchu Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 am

Jinchu was greeted by a man who introduced himself as Liam. Jinchu didn't quite no what to do but respond with his name in kind, "Hello, I'm Jinchu... Here to meet Olivine!" he saw the man seem to shake his head at him as he asked him to come this way so he figured he said something wrong, 'Oh CRAP! She has a title... I should have stated it or bowed or something... dam'n I am so stupid...' He was led through the entrance hall and he looked around admiring the architecture even though he knew nothing about what he looked at.

Eventually he was led into a large area which was known to be the main hall. Jinchu didn't have a name for it so all he could think of it as was the 'big room'. He then was brought to where Olivine was, she didn't seem to be any older then him which was quite odd. He never paid enough attention to royals before but he just assumed she would've been older and maybe more intimidating. Liam made a slight introduction of Jinchu's presence and all Jin could do was bow slightly as he waited for her to respond, 'Let's not speak until spoken to... Probably best.'

Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 am

Olivine tilted her head up so she could look him in the eyes, his calm, green eyes, that were truly beautiful. "Hello, as you probably know, I'm Olivine, queen of Oloco, and all that, but enough of that, what's YOUR name?" Immediately after asking that question she lost herself in his eyes once again. "I love your eyes..." She stared into his eyes blissfully.
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Jinchu Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Jin was quite surprised that Oliv seemed so casual, she even seemed to take an interest of him, gazing deeply into his eyes, even complimenting them. Jinchu slightly blushed out of embarrassment, never hearing such a thing said about his eyes and confusion at why this noble would say such a flattering thing, 'Well, I guess being polite and such must be the custom along with the complimenting.' Jin was too invested during his past learning from his father the trade of blacksmithing and trying to live as well-off as their lifestyle allowed Jin failed to learn much about women. This lack of education was the result to him failing to understand Olivine's implications behind her compliment.

His posture slightly changed now, he stood a little more upright and he raised his right hand up and back to casually rub the back of his head. He answered almost shyly with his name, "I'm Jinchu, Jinchu Raizen, hah!" In his little embarrassment he kind of closed his right eye holding, a winking face as he thought of what he should say next. He knew royals took manners seriously, "Well.. Thank you.. You have very interesting eyes as well... Kind of captivating, haha!" He figured it was polite to return the compliment and it's not like they weren't quite interesting to look at, the red shine, kind of like a scarlet hue to them. He was going to say more but he still figured he might as well go bye the ruler's speed so he just said this, "It's an honor to meet you Lady Oliv..."
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

He had complemented her eyes back, that was a good sign. "The honor is all mine, Mr. Raizen." She spoke in a seductive voice. The tea arrived and the moved to the sitting room to continue the conversation. "So..." she twirled her hair slightly, "What brings you here to my castle?"
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Jinchu Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Jinchu was glad Oliv seemed happy at his return of the compliment to her eyes, he was optimistic that he was going to be able at least attempt at following some of the etiquette of the wealthy. He was even referred to as 'Mr. Raizen' which was something he never had been called before, "Well, I haven't really earned the right to be called Mr. Raizen to be truthful... Jinchu I guess will do, haha." He couldn't help te fact that having an audience with a willing royal kind of made him nervous but he tried his best to be as natural as possible.

The tea then came which was kind of unexpected, he didn't plan to be treated so nicely since he was kind of an unknown guest, 'I hope she is going to take my news and mission seriously, I would rather not just have tea and be sent on my way by a skeptical monarch figure... Wouldn't be the greatest start to my quest.' They then went to the 'sitting room' he trailed behind her kind of confused with all the other rooms they passed along the way. They finally arrived and Oliving actually asked why he was here. Things were now focused on his reason for being here, and he was delighted to begin explaining, not sitting down at the moment, unsure if it was able to sit suddenly or if he needed permission, "Well I'm actually here because you and are castle are the first portion of me on my journey... You see I have a mission I must carry out and having an audience with you is part of it. May I sit down?"

Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 pm

"Yes, you may, please sit." She was excited to hear that he was on some sort of mission, but she also wondered what it was about. "So," she said seductively "what is this, mission, you speak of?" She moved her chair slightly closer to his. "And wouldn't you rather just stay here, with me?"
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Jinchu Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Jin sat after being given the permission, eager to start but he waited before continuing since Oliv was speaking. He let her ask her questions and was a little confused with the second one, "Well I don't know if you have heard or not... But there is a bit of an unrest in all of the lands... Ever since the neon light there have been rumors of the beginnings of a total war..." He paused, doing his best to let that set in as he noticed Olivine nudged her chair closer to his, 'Great! She MUST be interested in what I have to say!'

Jinchu continued, still not really understanding what she meant about staying with her. He could not complete his mission if he did something like that so that was obviously out of the question.. Jin also didn't understand why she'd want him there either unable to realize Oliv was attracted to him, "Anyways at this point the people are down to their last straws and any previous alliances are proving to be wearing thin... This may seem like just speculation but the rumors are true... Something big is coming and it has to be stopped." He then stopped talking... He figured it best to display the info, let it truly set in, then explain his plan. Jin had to give the respected time to let the ruler be skeptical as well, no one prefers to believe the dangers of a war until it is put right in their face.
    Olivine
    Olivine

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Olivine Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm

At that, she started to get a little more serious, (still quite seductive, but serious as well.) "Something...Big?" She was acting as though she didn't know, but she was almost certain he was talking about the organization. Although, she hadn't heard it from him yet, so she continued to deny knowing anything and seduce him. "Well, whatever it is, it seems to require you leaving me after this meeting, at least for now."

She was disappointed at this, of course, but she understood that it was probably more important than sex. "You could still stay the night, how about it?"
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Jinchu Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Jinchu got quite confused very quickly, 'What would she believe that was so important to stay the night? I haven't even explained what it is I am doing.' He moved to a forward position in his chair looking straight in the eyes, as if this would drive the point in his words that were coming next. His eyes were no longer innocent and bore the light aqua-green hue. They were now a slightly darker green, absent of the previous innocence. After sighing he began speaking, "I am talking about a war... That is the 'something big'." he paused a little choosing his words carefully, "I honestly don't know who intends to start it, how it is supposed to unfold, or whether it is engineered by the people besides the nation's ruler. I just know it will happen if someone doesn't set out to stop it."

He then backed up, sitting further into his chair unsure on how to explain what he planned to do for his mission, it was complicated and the tasks involved would depend on how everyone and everything was going to react and happen, also how quickly it would all come about, "My plan is to stop this war from happening... And I am here to get all the help I can get." What happened next was all depending on Olivine's reaction.
    Jinchu
    Jinchu

Character sheet
    Weapon's Inventory:

Post by Jinchu Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:38 am

(OOC: It seems either you forgot about this topic or something lol, so I'll finish it.)

Jin pondered Oliv's unreadable face, not exactly sure what she could be thinking in any way so he leaned forward as if that would change anything. It's not something you'd expect to be easy to handle though, Jinchu kind of left the Queen in an interesting predicament and he just hoped she was going to be in it to help him but that was an uncertainty. She could view all of his as lies or mere speculation so he really had no idea where her thought process was.

Jinchu then stood, realizing the situation must be difficult to sit in a ruler's chair and he figured he'd let her contemplate the new knowledge in peace as he left for a few minutes to clear his head as well, "How about I give you a moment and come back, you some important decisions to make." He then made a light bow and exited the room, not thinking if it was rude to excuse yourself in front of a monarch or the fact that wandering would most likely get him lost.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm